Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Great new forum to join!!

Hey people :D
Come on over and join this awesome brand new forum Scrap,Chat'n'Challenges.From the 1st December there will be some great challenges! Plus Anyone who joins and has atleast 20 post by the 15th December will recieve a small RAK!! How awesome is that!! Hope to see you over there gals xxx

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

YAY I am over there with you hun...I have just been over to Carol's Paper Pantry you need to go over and check it out....a surprise awaits you! Luv Shaz xoxo

chrisw said...

oh now you know i want the fairy one and the family spring one please please!!