Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Baaaaaccckkkkk For good!!

HELLOOOOOOO out there!! If your still here thankyou and so sorry to people that have left due to me not being here :( Life has just been way too busy for me lately, and sadly I neglected My scrapbooking, but it needed to be done to get my life back in order the way it should of been. Everything is brilliant now :D
And on another note, I went to a scrap retreat over the weekend, Exactly What I needed and a big kick up the butt I needed too, to get back into gear :) I now realise I can still scrap but I just need to organise my time management. Thankyou to Dalena from Uproar Scrapmore who organised this amazing retreat, I met so many wonderful and inspiring ladies who I am so happy to now call my friends, I look forward to continuing some amazing friendships with you all. Also a huge thankyou to my bunk buddies who put up with me throughout the late nights, too much gasbaging done and not enough sleep, but meh sleep's overated! I also met some of the most amazing people ever, Kylie Law and her mum, YOu both a just truly beautiful people, I am so fortunate to have met you and to now continue this amazing friendship with ya, My loves yas to bits!! Kirstin, omg girl what a crack up you are too, we are so much alike its not funny! She was my bunk buddy and had me in fits of laughter also, look forwar to our amazing frienship too :) Also met some amazing people who made the huge trip over from perth and tasmania, you were all such lovely lovely lovely people, thankyou for making this retreat awesome. Met up again with alot of friends also, lisa, sharon,Dalena,Karen, chris and em! Love you girls to bits too! So lucky I get to see these girlies on a regular basis :) And can now add another local to the list, Jen! You are just awesome and such a clever card maker and only just over the road from me too, so lots of catching up with this chicky for sure!  Overall everyone I met were just truly beautiful people! I couldnt of asked for a better bunch of ladies to make my first retreat spectacular!! Bring on the next one I say!!

I also have done some layouts too, but will upload them late sometime today :) STAY TUNED, NOW AND FOREVER! XXX

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Looking SO forward to new creations and prettiness from you sweet!

xxx

Country@heart78 said...

My sweets .. We will be mates for ever and Thank you for making it such a great time at the retreat. Can't wait for the next one.. xxx

Jenni Hodge said...

Was so great meeting you too and I can't wait to keep in touch - i know life is super busy but COME ON we haven't caught up since!!! LOL love you!

Anonymous said...

blogwalking..
nice blog..
:)

Kathie said...

Hello gorgeous lady....nice to see that your back again and for good!!! Looking forward to seeing what you create and share with us!! If your looking for a sketch challenge why not pop over on a Friday night and have a go at the scraphappykat's sketch??? Love to see you..
Love Kathie
xoxo

Holistic Dental – Cosmetic Dentist Melbourne said...

Excellent Writing.
Great Work Done,
I am going to suggest to alll friends to follow this blog specially.

Dentist

Anonymous said...

Please accept this invitation to visit my site and read my poetry. Pass this along to anyone that might enjoy these words.
Thank You
Scott McGavan
http://lightestsideofdarkness.blogspot.com/

JT said...

I really like your blog.

tiaolou004 said...

"Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp looked from the environment that Mozambique is one can plant the tobacco the place, could find the tobacco production the ideal region," he thought. Gifford summarizes said that many season's tobacco harvest yields are very bad, but he thinks only then outside a yearly customary practices, tobacco's shortage is because time drought does not have the irrigation to create.

"with the lapse of time, I could plant the tobacco well," he also said. "now had the electricity, we had the electric pump, if like this needed, might irrigate each paddies." A Thatta province's small smoke agriculture said that the planter tobacco improved his child's life, he could be able to pay the school expense, as well as other family expenses, he hoped that in the future the situation can be very good Newport Cigarettes Official Website.

Smokes destroys person's respiratory system, has the very serious harm to football player's movement life, Manqini recently on, because love person Barlow Terley smokes question unusual worry, even must trample his buttocks. However Manqini may have better means now, that is comes the cigarette which for Barlow Terley a package of India Newport Cigarettes, guaranteed that Barlow Terley looked, "the smoke desire" reduces greatly. Daily Mail said that recently an India government apparatus, to let the smokers understand that smoking the harm, portrait used Qieer the West Railway health Terley's on the cigarette box, attempted to let the smokers be far away from the Newport Cigarettes.