Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Friday, December 19, 2008

hey bloggers,
Here are my chrissy cards for the family and close friends, i know i promised to post them the next day but ya know things happen, like SUPRISES lol. I'm not a huge card maker at all but i thought this year i'll give it a go, i didnt want something too over the top just nice and simple with our yearly chrissy photo, sorry bout the photos too there a bit dodgy.
OMG only 6 days to GOOOOO til chrissy sooooooooooooooooooo excited, incase you didnt know already I LOVE CHRISTMAS, fav time of year for me anyway. take care friends.
Belynda xox




6 comments:

Renee said...

What a gorgeous photo, and such sweet cards.

Merry Christmas
Renee

Belynda-Lee said...

thanks hun, merry christmas to you too :) xoxoo

Love Scrappin' said...

Thanks for leaving me such a beautiful comment...love your blog..Merry Christmas to you!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Belynda - I hope you and your family have a great New Year!
Aga xx

Yillup said...

I have nominated you for an award on my blog! Check it out!

Nat said...

Happy New Year darlin
wishing you and your family a great happy prosperous healthy scrapfilled 2009
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx