Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A layout and The atc swap :D

Hi gals,
I know, I know I said pop back the next day and there will be more, but truth is I got really busy friday shopping, then over the weekend we havent had any good light to take the photos. But I did manage to catch an ok photo of this layout. I did this layout as a commission piece for a Lady at my Mums work, Thankfully she loved it. They are giving it to their grandma as a chrissy gift. Also I did this layout as a challenge on SCNC, its a challenge I host and each week you need to create a layout using left over scrap stuff only, just to minimise the left overs you have.

OK now for the ATC'S i'm swaping.
Halloween(grim reaper)- LISA K
Spring- CHRIS W
Fairy in jar- CHRIS W
Garden Angel- Pauly

Catterpilla and I now have to Angels still to swap if any one is interested. Also pauly I am still waiting on confirmation if I still have a spare Butterfly, I'm pretty sure I do. I think the host of the butterfly swap still has Elle's Collection.
Ok gals if you would like to send me your cards and I will do the same. Just email me your addies, pauly I have yours. Lisa I know where you live but dont know the addy lol, Chris i'm sure you gave me your addy at one stage but cant seem to find it :(
Okies Thanks for swapping with me gals, you know how much I love your atc cards :D

Hmmm can you beleive chrissy is next week!!!!!!! eeekkkk its gone so fast this month so far. This week also we welcome the arrival of our new addition, my nephew Mason Duffill, so keep posted I will be showing pics soonish :D Cant wait. Today I leave you with a pic of our chrissy tree and tomorro hopefully if light is good, a photo of my other layout I've created :D Have a good one babes!!!!! xxxx TFL

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

I love your page! It's great! I have no idea what the swap is, but it sounds so fun and like something I could do!!!