Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I scrapped finally :D

Happy sunday everyone :D Its a bright beautiful day here on the sunny Gold Coast today, Feeling a bit tired now tho due to the fact I was up bright and early looking for a bargain at our local carboot sale, I just cant resist, I have to go every month LOL, My df thinks I'm a mad women being up so early. But I did manage some awesome buys today and all up only spent $30.00 and got HEAPS!!!
But anyhoos I finally scrapped a layout, I went scrappin friday night with some gf's and I just couldnt get my head to focus on anything!! I was completely fustrated but towards the end of the night I finally decided what I was going to do :D Its very simple but I like it, I think the colours worked really well. Its for a friend of mine, so I really hope she likes it, she's been waiting forever for this layout lol.


I have something exciting happening on my blog real soon, so stay tuned :D Have a wonderful day guys xxxx

11 comments:

Alyssa said...

Very Lovley Hun I bet they will love it xx

Lisa K said...

Great work babe and we didnt go to the car boot sale - went to the beach instead!!

Pauly said...

I'm sure she'll love it Lyn, its gorgeous!

MARNUNEFREI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan Hurley-Luke said...

What a beautiful layout. It's really lovely. And I am glad you got such bargains at the car boot sale - lol!

Amanda said...

Love how this turned out babe!! Glad your mojo played nicely and let you finish it off!! Now you just gotta make sure you hang onto that little mojo bugger with both hands ... they can be slippery little suckers! lol

Unknown said...

Ooohh, how gorgeous is this??!?!
It's a stunner :0)

Marelize said...

It's a gorgeous layout Lyn and I'm sure your friend will love it! It's in one of my favorite colour combo's! Lol, hope your mojo is here to stay! Take care. xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renee said...

Wow!!! This is stunning!! I am sure your friend will love it.

xox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.