Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!















Happy mothers day all you beautiful yummy mummies out there and any women thats maternal, we're all mummies in some way or anouther. Well i hope you all get spoilt rotten, get to put your feet up and relax and just overall have such a memorable day with anyone thats involved in your special day.
For me this is my second mothers day and i am just so greatful to my df and Alex for making me a mum, i just couldnt possibly imagine my life any other way now, my child and soon to be children are what makes my world go round. My life is just so precious and complete with them in it. I LOVE YOU ALEX AND LITTLE OOMPA LOOMPA, thankyou for giving me such a wonderful and cherishable mothers day.
MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE, cant wait to hear about your day :)xoxo

4 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Lynny!! I love that you call your lil one growing an oompa loompa, my friend Leish calls her big one growing about to pop squidgey! Hope you have a great day Luv Shaz xoxo

Sarah W said...

Hey you, poor fluffy, now a little orange oompa loompa. Hope you have had a great day with your boys.

Lisa K said...

Hope you had a Great Mummys day!! Did he cook brekkie in bed?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyn, I literally just pressed post for my latest blog when you left the message on my last one LOL!!! I love your What's With Boys & Dirt Layout, it's an absolute RIPPER, Tiff :o)