Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One very happy mama to be!!!:)

hi everyone :)
Yesterday Afternoon Alex and I went to see bubba in mamas tummy, Unfortunately Df couldnt make it :( due to work, but at least in 14 weeks almost he will see and be able to hold his little baby for real :)
Our ultrasound yesterday was absolutely fantastic!!! We were in there for almost an hour looking at baby, I scored lucky as the sonographer was teaching a student. We got to see so much, the hand opening and shutting, we were even able to count all the fingers, Our little oompa loompa was even cheeky by poking its tongue out at us lol. Fluffy as sarah and tanya like to call it is perfect in every possible way, everything is going as it should be. So after yesterday I have become more excited and absolutely cant wait to hold our Little precious babe in my arms. Below is our little oompa loompa :) Oh btw finally figuring out paint shop whoo hoo.lol

8 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous Lil baby pic Lynny. Congrats
Luv Shaz xoxo

Rachel said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!! How exciting!!!!
Bubby is looking so cute and how cheeky already at a young age. I love reading ur blog thanks for posting a picture xxx

Lisa K said...

HOW exciting !!! Wahoo

Sarah W said...

Go fluffy, keep on poking out that tongue. Looking forward to seeing you. Lets hope I don't get clucky......
BTW: word verification is BUCKI go figure

Anonymous said...

Hehe little 'oompa loompa'!!

Love the ultrasound pics and such a cute little layout - I am so excited for you Lyn! :)
Can't wait to see the outer belly pics as well!

xxoo

Kerryn said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving some love :).

There is no feeling to describe seeing those images of bubby on the screen are there!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It's wonderful to have such a picture, isn't it Lyn? Lovely layout! Glad things are going so well :)

Kirsty said...

So so gorgeous! how exciting!