Firstly let me start of by saying hello to all you beautiful people :D Hope your lives are treating you all well, that your all safe, warm and happy :)
Unfortunately not much scrappin from me this week, just an ATC card for our live swap meet. For most of the week I have been feeling a little under the weather due to pregnancy, been super tired and feeling a little bit sick and my poor little stud muffin cant seem to get rid of this horrible cold his had for over 2 weeks now.
Secondly I received this award from my lovely friend Diana a couple of days ago.
Comment on this blog.
Save the award logo to your own computer and use it in your own blog.
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
I'd like to nominate this award to these awesome bloggers:
Next I was tagged by the super awesome G AKA Gayatri
I need to answer the following questions. So here I go.
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Giving birth to our second child :)
2. Going to scrapbook expo on monday
3. Having dinner tonite with rach and family.
4. Buying lots of stamps
5. Going to the wintersun festival tomorro
6. Attending our live atc swap meet today.
7. Going on holiday after the bubs born
8. loosing all the weight after baby born.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Woke at 5.30am to take df to work :(
2. Went to Lisa's house for an all day scrap day :D
3. Met Sharron
4. Made ATC card for our swap today.
5. Went to maccas in arvo for gasbag with rach, let the kids play.
6. Had arvo tea and cuppa at Rach's house.
7. Cried alot at night
8. Went to bed extremly early.
8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Buy a house
2. Be debt free
3. Go on an awesome holiday
4. Go back to bed
5. Make some more friends
6. Have an awesome scrap room
7. Own a scrap shop
8. Give birth pain free
8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. Watched twilight
2. Watched snipets from The mtv awards
3. The news
4. Deal or no Deal
5. Rules of Engagement
6. Wolverine XMEN
7. Watched alex and issy dance on coffee table.
8. Sat back and watched my df and son playing together.
8 Blogs I am tagging....
7. Lisa K
8. Lady Grace
All lovely blogs. Check it out.
Lastly here is my ATC card for live swap, love this stamp to bits, just did background with newspaper and pva glue, tea bag and glimmer mist. Like how it turned out.
Phew done, much love to all, hope to have some layouts up next week after lots of goodness from expo :D