Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

HELLO BLOGGERS :) Just a quick post of some layouts i did just before chrissy for christmas presents. very simple pages but i'm happy with the way they turned out. I actually experimented for the first time with paint on my scrap projects. Inspiration behind this would have to be witchies blog so i thought i would give it a go. Anyways tell me what ya'all think. xoxoxoo belynda


























This little project here is actually a digital photo frame that i altered for my mum, she collects owls and i saw the kaiser paper and i just had to have it :)

11 comments:

carloesse75 said...

Hello! Apologize for my writing in English full of errors. I'm an Italian guy who looks a few blogs for information.
I would leave a positive comment on the post well done. My passion to write poetry, my goal would be to open a room in Paris for anrvi to live.
Thanks for your understanding
a greeting Carlo

belle foto

Ruby Claire said...

YAY PAINT!!! I love the first LO with all of the buttons and the first timer with the paint.. it looks AWESOME!
I love your 2nd LO too!! WHERE DID U GET the alphas for the title 'together' i reeeallllyyy like them!!! i rreeeally really dooo!! :P
Awesome Awesme Awesome altered digi photoframe! It looks GREAT what an awesome idea! :D
Thanks for the comments on my blog!
xo

Renee said...

Wow very cool layouts and love all the paint! The altered digital frame is an amazing idea. Clever chookie.

Renee xox

rih2002 said...

Just stumbled accross your blog from SM, love love your two latest lo's, very gorgeous in deed! look forward to stopping back in to looksie again!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

LOVE the layered flower on the Cherish layout! Sooo cool!

Alishia said...

Love your first Layout with the button cluster!

The Blog Hoppers said...

welcome to *ON THE HOP* Lyn
we luv your blog and will be back often to see what you have been up to
xx the blog hoppers xx

Lisa said...

Awesome LO's Lyn - I too love the buttons!! And the digi-frame is awesome!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I've linked you to my blog too, I hope that's ok?

nerllybird said...

That's such a fabulous idea, altering a digital frame! Why didn't I think of that, lol! Love LOs too!

Treesa said...

WOW love those lo!! Love the purple and green one...the flowers are lovely and I love the paint!
oh I left a comment also next post down about your bub.
Mwah Treesa xx