Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Monday, January 5, 2009

hi everyone :) wow its been a while since i posted, been a very hectic week, actually a few weeks, first of all i had a suprise visit by alyssa and rob and jay and dave too, they were staying for chrissy then the rest of the family showed up slowly, my auntie and uncle and their 8 kids, so all in all there were about 23 ppl staying with us for 2 weeks, alot of fun!!!! some bad some good but thats how it goes.

I hope you all had a fabo chrissy, ours was great we were all spoilt rotten, especially alex as you can expect with him only beig 1! Lots of pressies to open and fantastic food to be eaten, so a great day for us all then boxing day was full of SHOPPING..whoo hooo.bargains i tell you.

Now for new years, goodbye '08' and hello '09'. Our new years was spent at surfers paradise watching the fireworks, and while we were waiting, rob my bro got a digging in the sand and started creating a couch to sit on, then other family members got involved and an awesome couch was created by midnite. Looks so cool!
so guys happy new years to you all, may the new year bring you all much love and happiness and good fortune.
belynda xoxo (lyn)

The tree on chrissy eve














Alex and I at christmas carols at movie world



















Alyssa and I...MUWAH














Me and my Stud Jamie












Our family new year shot



No comments: