Welcome

Hi there special friends..a massive welcome to my blog space :) I really hope you enjoy and are inspired by some of the layouts I have done. Like many of you out there I really enjoy scrapbooking and the satisfaction it gives me in seeing peoples reactions by something beautiful and memorable for many generations to come!

love Belynda-Lee AKA Lyn xo

P.S I hope the Creative Butterfly lands on your shoulder and inspires you!! :)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Thankyou so much to the beautiful AGA and karen AKA gyps












1.You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs2.You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.3.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.
Here are my fab addictions.....
1. The net - love everything to do with the net especially blogging wow so addictive2. scrappin - just love creating memories for my family
3. Shopping - gotta love shopping especially when ya got money :)
4. chocolate - newest found addiction
5. scraties- every week i have to buy at least 5 scraties, ya just never know when its your turn.
and the fab blogs I'm passing this award on to are.....

Nat- omg she always has so much inspirational stuff to look at, its endless :)
renee - this beautiful lady is just such a beautiful woman, stunning layouts.
rachel This awesome chick has some very inspiring work, only found her couple weeks ago and wowsas
tanya simply love her blog, so much to see and do with helpful step by steps.
ali love reading this blog, always something new. awesome chickee

hope ya'all love these blogs. much lurve belynda xo

No comments: